BLACK-T shock absorber Stage3 for Harley Davidson FLHC Heritage Classic (2018-2021)
The Black-T Stage3 shock absorber is a real suspension upgrade for your Harley Davidson FLHC Heritage Classic . The Black-T hydraulic spring preload allows easy and precise adjustment of the motorbike - balance to your requirements. The separate adjustability of rebound and compression complete the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of comfort and driving dynamics for your Harley Davidson FLHC Heritage Classic .
The most important facts:
- We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
- The shock absorber is configured based on our experience for the Harley Davidson
- FLHC Heritage Classic
- FLHC Heritage Classic 114
- FLHC Heritage Classic 114 15th anniversary
and adjusted ready to ride.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front areas of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 16 mm piston rod
- 46 mm piston diameter
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Black-T Stage3 shock absorber.
- BLACK-T hydraulic spring preload.
- ABE documents (online)
- Assembly instruction
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders weighing up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our suspension check sheet and send us the completed form.