BLACK-T shock absorber Stage4 for Harley Davidson FLFB Fatboy / FLFBS Fatboy 114 / FLSB Sportglide (2018-2021)
The Black-T Stage4 shock absorber is a real suspension upgrade for your Harley Davidson FLFB (S) Fatboy / FLSB Sportglide. The Black-T hydraulic spring preload allows easy and precise adjustment of the motorbike - balance to your requirements. The Stage4 shock absorber's balancing reservoir enables the high-performance separating piston design. The separate adjustability of rebound and compression complete the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of comfort and driving dynamics for your Harley Davidson FLFB (S) Fatboy / FLSB Sportglide.
The most important facts:
- We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
- The shock absorber is configured based on our experience for this motorbike and adjusted ready to ride.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front areas of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil - separating piston design
- BLACK-T spring preload with handwheel
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 50 clicks adjustable rebound damping
- 30 clicks adjustable compression damping
- High & low speed adjustable compression damping
- 16 mm piston rod
- 46 mm piston diameter
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Black-T Stage4 shock absorber.
- BLACK-T hydraulic spring preload.
- BLACK-T damping adjustment on the reservoir.
- ABE documents in preparation (online)
- Assembly instruction
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders weighing up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our suspension check sheet and send us the completed form.