Comfort seat one piece, Fresh Touch, for KTM 1290 Super Adventure S/R (2021-)
The KTM 1290 Super Adventure is made for epic rides. Of course, the seating comfort has to be right, because even after hours of riding, the adventure rider wants to get off the machine with a smile on his face. This is why there are Touratech comfort seats. From the shell to the upholstery, these seats, made with the highest level of craftsmanship, are thought through down to the smallest detail.
Model-specific seat core
Like all Touratech comfort seats, the seat for the KTM 1290 Super Adventure has a precisely balanced angle of inclination that supports an upright riding position. With the design of the seat surface, the Touratech developers can prevent bothersome slipping forwards and relieve the coccyx with the typical concavity. The step arch length, which is reduced compared to the original equipment, is particularly practical. This makes it easier to reach the ground with your feet while the seat height remains the same.
Seat cover with Fresh Touch technology
As standard, Touratech uses a particularly high-quality, bi-elastic cover material with Fresh Touch technology for the comfort seats. The special features of the material ensure increased reflection of the sunlight, which noticeably counteracts the heating of the seat surface.
The seams of the cover were placed with great care in such a way that areas that are particularly subject to pressure are avoided. And unlike many manufacturers, Touratech taped the inside of the seams so that no water can penetrate the core of the seat.
As befits a sporty adventure bike, the comfort seat for the 1290 is made in one piece. It is delivered complete including the tub, so that there is no time-consuming exchange process. And last but not least, the seams shine in bright orange as a homage to the KTM company colour.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant "sand effect" covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"
Standard: 54 cm
Original height KTM 1290 Adventure R: 54 cm
For instructions on how to measure the seat height, see “Additional information”.
Please use paint protection film in the tank area, e.g. 01-101-0100-0