Progressive fork springs for Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports (2020-) -25mm lowering
Replacement fork springs for lowering the front end by Touratech Suspension. This spring set provides you with a practical -25mm reduction in height without worsening the riding characteristics - at the expense of a little ground clearance. These progressive springs have been designed to match the Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports perfectly, offering a tremendous improvement in response and greater safety in extreme situations than the original fork springs.
Info: Only fits “Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports without EERA (2020-)”
As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
- If only one component is changed, optimal handling will not be achieved.
- The matching components for your Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports can be found in the accessories of this article. Please scroll down.
Info: Side stand and main stand may need to be adjusted in length.
- fork springs -25mm
- including detailed instructions.
- matching fork oil.
- Paste to improve the lubricity of the dip tubes.
- installation instructions,
Our recommendation: The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our chassis check sheet and send us the completed form.