Rain jacket STORM
When the season starts, everyone wants to jump on the bike and enjoy longer days of spring. But the weather is sometimes playing with us, and some clouds can bring a bit of rain. Having a rain suit in case the weather conditions are playing with us may be a good idea. The Storm rain suit is small and compact enough to fit in a small bag like a tank bag or tail bag, and big enough to be worn over your motorcycle suit.
Suit (jacket and pants)
- 100% Waterproof: Hydratex Lite and breathable material.
- Climate control: the inside of the outer shell has a waterproof coating with micropores that keeps out rain and wind.
- The material is soft and does not make noise when walking.
- Reflective inserts for good visibility in the dark (jacket and pants: on the sides, front and back): Laminated Reflective Material.
- A pocket can be used to store the outfit when the sun shines again.
- Large opening for easy entry.
- Width adjustment possible at the bottom of the legs (for motorcycle shoes).
- Elastic waistband: easy to put on, fits the rider perfectly.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Two Velcros in the waist and under the upper arms allow to adjust the jacket to the rider.
- Two large pockets provide space for everything that needs to be protected from rain.
- One pocket can be used to store the outfit when the sun shines again.
- A Velcro closure at the end of the sleeves allows them to be tightened to prevent water from getting through.
- Materials: outer layer 90% polyamide, 10% polyester and lining 100% polyester.