Tail bag Ambato for the luggage rack of the KTM 890 Adventure/ 890 Adventure R/ 790 Adventure / 790 Adventure R/ 1290 Super Adventure (2021-)
There is plenty of room on the original luggage for this strong,
practical bag. It is perfect for storing waterproofs, spare gloves,
tools and small amounts of shopping safely and out of the weather.
Of course, this in no way impairs the passenger's comfort, and because the back is far back on the vehicle, the rider is still able to get on with ease.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary!
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 25 x 30 x 19 cm
Volume: approx. 9 litres