Tank bag Touring for BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adv/ R1200GS (LC)/ R1200GS Adv (LC)/ F850GS/ F850GS Adv/ F750GS
The tank bag Touring is the centrepiece of our Touring range! Developed for the BMW R1250GS, it offers approx. 13 litres of luggage volume, which can be expanded to 20 litres with the all-round zip. The "Touring" fits snugly on the tank and does not disturb the touring rider during any conceivable riding manoeuvre.
The two outer pockets offer additional storage space. The tank bag easily withstands a downpour - for monsoon-like downpours, the optional rain cover is recommended. Typical Touratech features such as the prepared cable grommet, the credit card pocket for the toll station and the pen holder in the lid are of course included.
The tried and tested fastening by means of click locks and Velcro fastening set holds the tank bag securely in place and allows quick refuelling and foolproof assembly of the "Touring".
The Molle straps are not merely decorative. Additional luggage can be lashed here or the optionally available map pocket can be attached. Or use the reflective elastic to attach quickly accessible luggage or wet clothing. In this way, you can customise your touring.
Specially designed for the demands of touring, the tank bag Touring impresses with its enormous range of functions and practical details.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for a stable hold on the vehicle without play
- high-quality Cordura®
- washable and easy to clean
- reflective inserts, ergonomic, sturdy carrying handle
- easy to expand with all-round zip
- Molle system for additional luggage on the lid
- Organiser with mini pocket for toll cards, credit cards and loops for pens or small torch on the inside of the lid
- Typical Touratech fastening with easy-to-use click fasteners and velcro
- Stable, play-free fastening at the back with large hook-and-loop fastener
- optional shoulder strap for use as a shoulder bag
- waterproof, high-quality zips
- elastic, reflective rubber straps with quick-release fastener for easy attachment of gloves or rain jacket
- rain cover optionally available
- practical, spacious side pockets
- large main compartment without subdivisions for maximum space and individual loading
- water-repellent cable grommet for interior power supply
Please use a paint protection foil if necessary!
Dimensions: (L x W x H) approx. 37 x 27 x 22/32 cm;
Volume: approx. 13/20 litres
The completely newly developed Touring soft luggage range takes into
account the desire of many touring riders for a no-frills and functional
soft luggage set. The outstanding quality of workmanship and the
high-quality Cordura® make the products in the Touring range
long-lasting travel companions. The material has a high-quality feel and
is treated to be water-repellent, so a few drops of rain won't harm the
contents. Integrated almost invisibly into the modern design during the
day, the luminous reflective applications provide a clear plus in
safety in the dark.
Robust and durable zips round off the high-quality features of the new Touring series.