Touratech Suspension E1 single shock absorber for Honda XL 750 Transalp from 2023
Touratech Suspension's E1 product range represents the introduction to the world of suspension tuning. As replacements for the original components, these high-quality spring elements guarantee outstanding suspension performance. Following intensive riding tests, the E1 shock absorbers have been individually configured to suit your particular motorcycle. This means that high-speed stability is improved and load changes that occur during sporty cornering are minimised. The large adjustment range allows perfect adjustment of balance and damping for a wide variety of uses, from sporty rides to leisurely weekend tours and holiday trips. Whether you're travelling on motorways or the smallest country roads, with a partner or alone, the E1 series shock absorbers enable a completely new experience in riding dynamics, safety and precision.
- Touratech Suspension shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Stepless progressive black coated spring
- Piston rod made of chrome-molybdenum steel, ø 16 mm
- Damper piston ø 36 mm
- Generously dimensioned damper tube
- Constant damping even under hard use
- High-quality finish
- With GOP
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Touratech Suspension E1 shock absorber
- Adjustment tool
- ABE documents (online)
- Installation instructions
We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
Tip: optimum driving dynamics and driving safety can only be achieved with a suspension upgrade at both the rear and the front of your motorcycle.
If you have further questions,
we will be happy to advise you personally. Please contact us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our suspension check list and send us the completed form.