Touratech Suspension WTE Expedition - SET for Yamaha Tenere 700 from 2019
The Touratech Suspension World Travel Edition Expedition Set for the Yamaha Tenere 700 is the right choice for Adventure Bike riding and Offroad -Touring use. The Extreme shock absorber is fitted with a position sensitive damping system (PDS), which utilises a second damping piston to provide hydraulic protection against bottoming out. Even fully laden with luggage under the most extreme off-road conditions, the bike will not bottom out and the shock absorber is protected against mechanical overload. Damping characteristics change depending on the road surface. When riding under most conditions, the shock absorber is comfortably adjusted for a less strenuous ride, before the PDS kicks in for the last portion of the shock absorber stroke. The progressive fork springs are perfectly matched to the fork on the Yamaha 700 Tenere. They make the fork better suited to the demands of motorcycle touring. You will also experience a significantly improved response and greater reserves in extreme situations.
Facts at a glance:
- This Suspension SET is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the Yamaha Tenere 700.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- With this SET, the rear and front area of the motorcycle are adjusted and in perfect balance.
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg including luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please fill out our suspension check form and send it back to us.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber Typ Level2 (01-632-5860-0)
- Replacement springs for the original fork. (01-632-5880-0)
- Suitable fork oil.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual ONLINE
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.