BLACK-T shock absorber Stage2 for Harley Davidson FXBR Breakout / FXBRS Breakout 114 (2018-2021)
More performance and comfort for your Harley Davidson FXBR Breakout with the Black-T Stage2 shock. Whether you're heading out for a leisurely weekend ride with friends or a longer tour, the wide adjustment range allows perfect adjustment of balance and damping. The Stage2 shock absorber can be adjusted for 2-person operation and/or luggage by means of an adjustment tool. This returns your motorbike to the correct riding balance. The rebound adjustment completes the necessary fine-tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter whether motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of riding dynamics for your Harley Davidson FXBR Breakout.
The most important facts:
- We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
- The shock absorber is configured based on our experience for the Harley Davidson
- FXBR Breakout
- FXBRS Breakout 114
and adjusted ready to ride.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front areas of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 16 mm piston rod
- 46 mm piston diameter
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Black-T Stage2 shock absorber.
- Adjustment tool
- ABE documents in preparation (online)
- Assembly instruction
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders weighing up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555
Please use our suspension check sheet and send us the completed form.